PVDF ultrafiltration tubular membranes for apple juice applicants
1. Main features
1.wide flow path, cross flow type, no block, can regulate the flow rate with a wide range;
2.Can treat high solid content liquid, high concentration liquid;
3.Membrane Single dense layer and 0.28mm thin layer shape support. It’s advantage is small transmembrane pressure, and the matters passed membrane do not block inside the membrane.
4. Simple in cleaning, the recovery can reach 100% after cleaning;
5.With high concentration multiple, recovery rate 5-10 time higher than hollow membrane and spiral membrane;
6. Not strict to the pre-treatment of the membrane feed liquid.
7. No fiber broken
8. Long working life- can work for 7 years at most;
9. Membrne equipment do not need backwashing, PLC auto control.
2. Scope of application
Product feature: apply to high concentrate solid-liquid separation, liquid-liquid seperation technology.
Recommend using field: coking wastewater, Electronic scribing wastewater, oilfield reinjection water, reuse of reclaimed water, refuse leachate, Animal husbandry and aquaculture wastewater, wool washing wastewater recycling lanolin, chemical industry, fruit juice, Beverages,electroplate, printing and dyeing, paper-making wastewater, etc.
3. Tubular membrane schematic diagram (mode of operation: Internal pressure, cross flow)
4. Tubular membrane diagram
5. Tubular membrane principle diagram of the application
6. Membrane type
Membrane material: PVDF, PES/PS, PA
Membrane tube diameter: 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 25mm
Membrane pore size:100 thousand dalton, 30nm
Membrane module:3”, 4”, 6”, 8” (can be customized according to customer’s requirements)
Membrane module length:2m, 3m, 4m (adjustable according to your requirements)
7. Membrane module parameter
8. Tubular membrane’s function in the landfill leachate treatment
1. Protect the following NF, RO machine
2. Cooperate with biochemical cycle, Improve the effect of biochemical.
9. Water product capacity of different membrane
10. Tubular UF membrane application